Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

It has been months and I am not counting. Apologise is on my side, I have loads of agenda to face and settle.

Within few unconscious blinks, 2008 is over and 2009 is here. Did you managed to complete your 2008 resolution? Well, neither do I although I did manage to gain something else.

2008 is the year I totally neglect my self. I skipped all my beauty regime, neglect my body, eat whatever I want and did not hear what my heart says. To tell you the truth, the result was quite bad. I am now left with bloated, acne, dehydrated face. Have even no heart to start describing about my tresses and my body.

So my 2009 resolution would be

  1. No meat, no rice. More vege and fruits


  2. Not skipping any beauty regime


  3. 8 glasses of water per day


  4. And the most dreaded..excercise!



I may sounded a little different in this post. Seldom I unleashed the vain part of me but when you wake up and saw how revolting your face look like and how people glued on your bulging tummy instead of the usual glued-at-your-boobs, you know it’s that time to do something.

Maybe I left a tiny detail here. My tummy is at the same par as my boobs.

Need any more valid reason?

Last for today. Happy New Year.

0 comments: