Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Good Looking One

Out of many, Mr. Tall was my favourite boyfriend. Reasons, he was the best looking, the fairest, the tallest and the most popular. Being with him really made me feel so worthy. The feeling is almost like walking in public wearing Blahnik with Marc Jacobs in my hand.

Every eyes will be on me and it felt good when people complimented “Oh My God, your boyfriend is so handsome!”. It did felt good, like I won some achievement award in the office and smile sheepishly as my boss present it to me.

I only felt that feeling once, because the rest that lies on the exes list were either short, stupid, loser or just average. Which was a good match for me, if we are looking on the surface. So that guy is something that I should never deserve at the first place, something that I will never have.

That relationship marked the happiest moment above all too. Since he was popular, our activities were always enjoyable, surrounded by cool people. I must have enjoyed the attention given to me back then. The only thing that I bothered me was, he asked for a blow job on our first day together. That is so typical and rubbish but I gave in somehow. Maybe because I wanted to please him. Let’s not go to the sex part. It made me wince when I think about it.

That is the thing; I really wanted to please him. Looking back, I had across the own border that I created to do nonsensical things for him. Example drove in the middle of the night, alone to see him when his house was like in some land I never went before. And I even agreed to go dutch rather than being treated like the royal highness.

If my mind were not so full of love shape, I would have seen that he was not a perfect guy for me. But the physical appearance was too blinding. Who does not want good looking partner on the first hand? I know I do.

The thing is with good looking people, they think their existence really matter. They expect people to follow their words and they can trash you whenever they want.

That what happened to me.

He did it without any falter, without any guilt, without any blink.

I am supposed to abhor him because I did not deserved getting dumped just like that but I guess I am a sucker for good looks, at the end I forgave him. Putting everything behind us.

But after this, no more good looking fella. Not that they will want to hook up with me anyway.

That one was just merely luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog :)

Nad.is.me. said...

Kalau dapat pun apa salahnyaaaaa. Hehehehe.

Suzie said...

To 13may,
My Pleasure :)

To Otak Belacan,
Hehe yes but the pain to endure the attitude? Bearable?

Anonymous said...

i like that you can write 'bout sex and exes so bluntly. for what it's worth, not all good-looking guys are self-absorbed and not all 'average'-looking guys are humble and down-to-earth.

i'm sure there's one out there that's right for you. =)

Suzie said...

To Estherr,
Yes, I believe there are somewhere out there but just refusing to sashay my way :P