Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 reasons why I read blogs

So why do I read blogs?

You might be flabbergasted but some of you might be nodding while going through the answers.

  1. The blogs are laughing stock

    People thought everyone could blog. They carve crap and shits stuff happening in their life and some are even nonsensical. Who wants to know if you cousin’s underwear is missing or what not. Saddest point? They thought they are close to Shakespeare.



  2. Nauseating entries yet I came back for more!

    Examples:

    • My hubby loves me, we are the best couple in the world, but sometimes when I am up in arms I am allowed to spit on his face. I like to mope and make everybody feels sorry for me because I am a hottie after all. Other than that, oui! We are the sweetest couple. Am I not the luckiest girl in the world?



    • I swear over Prada, Gucci and Hermes. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I disregard those who wear FOS stuff just that if you own few pairs of Bally’s and Blahnik’s, we could be BFF. I mean we fashionista should stick together right?



    • Look at me, I am PRETTY, no matter what you said, I am PRETTY. You anonymous people are just jealous because I am PRETTY.


    Till at this point, I still could not figure out why do I still read these blogs. Mystery.



  3. The blogger always make my day

    I am not only about hatred and anger, I do savour few good bloggers and I do not mean celebrities who thought they can blog. This is ordinary people I am talking about, ordinary but appear extraordinary to me, when they hit the keypads.

    They make my day. More than always.



  4. Entertainment!

    Ever heard of the feud between Xia Xue and Dawn Yang? Enough said eh.



I have more but my mind is numb. Maybe later.

2 comments:

dYnA said...

weLcoMe tO bLogGin worLd...niCe tO mEet yA!

Suzie said...

To Dyna,
Thanks :)