Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by otakbelacan :)

What were you doing 5 years ago?
2003 was all about partying. Went to every trance party available and popped as much as I could. There was this event in Genting when I saw a girl was all stiff lying on the ground because she overdosed. But nobody cared; everybody was busy poking the stars until finally an ambulance came. I don’t know what happened to the girl but I hope she didn’t die.




What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
Work, lunch, work, bloghopping, curse, facebooking and more work. That’s 7 but I am feeling a lil’ bit industrious today.




What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
Kinder Bueno, kerepek keladi – the purple kerepek, damn tasty! Cigarette-could be consider as snack also isn’t it? TGIF potato skin snack and I like otak belacan, I heart choki-choki too.



What are 5 jobs you've had?
In random order.

  1. Copywriter – Love and hate relationship. I love generating new ideas but I hate some of my clients. Bitches!


  2. Communication Manager – Love all the events and freebies!


  3. Sales girl at some local supermarket – Bloody tiring. Had to stand all day long at the baby department and had to fold all those damn baby clothing. I quitted only after 3 days working.


  4. Sales assistant at bazaar ramadhan – Again, selling clothes. Baju kurung and kebaya to be prĂ©cised. Was wooed by some mat rempit which I hate. I didn’t mind the job but the owner did not give me any leaves at all.


  5. Part time lover – When he doesn’t need me he wouldn’t call but when he needs some servicing and blow job, then his name would appear on my phone. I pledge to quit this job forever.


5 people I want to Tag??
Those who happens to read this. Obviously I had no other friends

3 comments:

Nad.is.me. said...

*poking the stars* Kekeke.

Yessa, boleh set up the choki-choki clan. And u tau tak, nowadays ade fake choki-choki. Tak sukaaaaa. Menci!

Anyway, I nak tanye, u ni chinese ke ape eh?

Panache said...

tag me la then.... 5 years ago, i was not married...

5 years ago, i was single, i broke up, i went to usa, i went to seek for a new lease of life

i understood what life was... i was promoted then i got a new car... i got a new house as well...


juanito (http://blogheads.blog.com)

Suzie said...

To Otak Belacan,
I know, I've seen them and they look revolting!

I am a Malay :)

To Anselm Ong,
Ok, now it's official that I tagged you!